Probate Administration ◊ Bankruptcy ◊ Divorce ◊ Estate Planning
When you have a legal matter that needs to be resolved, experience is important.
You want a lawyer who has seen a wide range of challenges and has successfully
helped others accomplish their objectives.
At the law office of William D. Slicker, P.A., attorney Slicker brings over 35 years of experience to men and women throughout the Tampa Bay area. He has built his practice on a commitment to a high level of personal service and attention. When you hire Mr. Slicker to help you resolve your legal problems, you will always work directly with him.
When you have questions that need to be answered, Mr. Slicker will either
make himself available for a meeting with you or will promptly return your call.
Use the email form to the right or call 727-322-2795 today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Attorney Slicker brings extensive experience to clients with concerns involving:
- Bankruptcy: Mr. Slicker will help you determine whether you qualify to discharge your debts under Chapter 7 or whether you must repay a portion of your obligations under Chapter 13. He will prepare and file all required documents and act as your advocate at the trustee hearing.
- Estate administration: If you have been named executor, administrator or personal representative of the estate of a loved one, Mr. Slicker can help you meet the requirements of the probate process and successfully settle the estate. He will draft all documents required by the probate court and represent you in all court proceedings.
- Estate planning: Mr. Slicker starts the Estate planning process by asking you questions, understanding of your circumstances and explaining the different strategies available to help you accomplish your goals, including the use of wills and trusts, the re-titling of assets, and planned donations.
- Family & Divorce Law: Mr. Slicker will assist you through the divorce process, from the initial filing to the enforcement or modification of existing court orders. He also handles matters related to divorce, including child custody and time sharing, child support, alimony, property settlements, domestic violence and paternity actions.
- guardianship: Mr. Slicker can help you establish and implement an effective plan for the custody of your minor children in the event of your death. He can also help you set up a guardianship to manage the affairs of a family member who is mentally or physically incapacitated. As a St. Petersburg probate attorney, Mr. Slicker also offers services to help people through the probate process.
To set up a free initial consultation, use the email form to the right or call 727-322-2795. The office is open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends by appointment.
Russian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese translation services are available.